Expense Tracking Resource for Teachers Pay Teachers Sellers

As I became more and more involved as a seller in Teachers Pay Teachers, I realized that I needed a better way to track my expenditures. Brooke from Hilderbrandb asked about a spreadsheet on the TpT forums, so I decided to post the bare bones of my spreadsheet for reference.

I broke my spreadsheet into several main categories: Yearly Costs, Monthly Charges, Computer Charges, Clipart, and Business Charges. Here is a view of the spreadsheet that I use:



You may download this spreadsheet for your own use here.

I hope this gives those of you without a system some inspiration to get organized. Does anyone else have a specific system that they use to track TPT expenses? I would love to hear about it!

Jillian

0 comments:

Post a Comment