Teacher Appreciation Sale!!

Teachers deserve to be appreciated. Lots of times, I feel very, very under-appreciated. Long hours, crazy kids, grouchy parents, boring information-packed faculty meetings, spending our own money on the classroom... The list just goes on.
I can't change any of that, for myself, or for you. But I can join in with my colleagues at TeachersPayTeachers to say: We Appreciate You! And because we appreciate you, we're throwing a SALE! Come shop TPT on May 7th & 8th to find some AMAZING deals!


 (Thanks to Learning in Wonderland for the awesome sales banner!)

Everything at TPT is 10% off with the sale code TAD13. Everything in my store is also 20% off, for a total of 28% OFF! (Yes, I can do basic math. The 10% is taken off after the 20% is taken off.)

One awsome savings you can find at my store:



This bundle is already a 20% discount from buying each product separately, and now it's 28% off of that price! That's over a 40% discount!!

Close Reading not your thing? I (and the other amazing sellers at TPT) have TONS of items on sale right now, just for YOU! Head on over and take a look!

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment